Premium high-speed ADSL data
- Unshaped internet experience
- Available on all line speeds
- Top-up options available
- Online data account management
- Unused bandwidth rolls over
- Ideal for Telkom ADSL and VDSL lines
- All prices include VAT
- Top-ups available at R5/GB
- Prices DO NOT include line rental from Telkom
- Normal Fat Pipe Business rules apply:
- Unused data rolls over to a max of 6 x base cap
- Free surfing every day between midnight & 06:00 for all Fat Pipe subscribers.
Fat Pipe is data designed to allow consumers the best possible experience at an affordable price on either ADSL or high-speed VDSL connections. The advantage of the Fat Pipe Data bundles is that all unused data rolls over to the following month indefinitely and doesn’t expire while you are subscribed to Fat Pipe. *The maximum limit of unused (roll over) data is equal to six (6) times your current monthly cap.
Benefits and Features
- Highly-prioritised data for access accounts such as ADSL and VDSL.
- Prioritised/Unshaped usage
- Offered on all line speeds
- Unused bandwidth rolls over to the following month*
- All packages are month to month subscriptions
To use ADSL Data you require the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does my unused fat pipe data roll over till the next month?
A.Yes. Unused data will roll over till and be available for you to use until it is depleted
Q. Is there a limit in how much unused data I can accumulate?
A. Yes. The maximum limit of unused (roll over) data is equal to six (6) times your current monthly cap.
Q.. What does this roll over limit really mean?
A. Assuming you didn’t use a single Megabyte of data, for six (6) consecutive months, all the data for those six (6) months would accumulate and be available to you to use.
Q. I am subscribed to a 300GB fat pipe package. If I don't use all my data, when will I hit my roll over limit?
A. The limit will be 6 x 300GB = 1,8TB of unused data. There is no time limit on the roll over data.
Q. Will I ever lose this unused data?
A. No. Unused data will remain available for you as long as you are subscribed to a fat pipe ADSL package.
Q.If I migrate to a larger fat pipe product e.g 500GB, will my unused data limit increase?
A. Yes. Your new limit will be 3TB or 6 x 500GB.
Q. If I have accumulated 750GB of unused data on my Fat Pipe 150GB package (max limit 900GB) and I downgrade to a Fat Pipe 100GB package, will I lose any accumulated data?
A. You will lose 150GB of unused data since 100GB x 6 = 600GB.