The Future is Business Class Fibre
At Vox Telecom, we know that fast and reliable connectivity is essential for every business, from the start-up running multiple applications in the cloud to the established corporate needing guaranteed uptime 24/7.
To meet the needs of a dynamic and constantly evolving commercial environment, we are delighted to introduce you to Business Class Fibre internet…
…The best way to connect your business to the world
…Connectivity that supports the achievement of your business goals and objectives
Like a Business Class seat, Vox Telecom’s Business Class Fibre is just simply impossible to refuse. Once your business has experienced the prestige and luxury of Business Class Fibre internet, you’ll never look back.
Feature-rich, fast and future-proof, Vox Telecom Fibre is not only cost-effective, but simply superior to every other business solution on the market. We empower your business with a fully managed, end-to-end fibre connection over an established, high-speed, business class fibre optic network.
Vox Telecom Fibre is a scalable, reliable and flexible path to convergence for all your business applications.
Seamless transmission from your business to the world, via our core network.
Check if you have business fibre coverage
We offer several customisable options to suit your unique business requirements:
|Fibre broadband bundle up to 1 Gbps|
|Low contention ratio|
|Hosted IP Centrix|
|Guaranteed uptime SLAs|
|Dedicated gigabit last mile fibre|
|Multiple Quality of Service channels available|
|Dual fibre available|
|Guaranteed SLAs available|
Vox Telecom offers highly cost-effective fibre solutions with extensive coverage over our own purpose-built network. By consolidating your voice, video and data over one connection, your business will benefit from a solution that offers significant cost savings.
Our fibre network is underpinned by an established, superior national and international backbone. With over 13 local Points of Presence (PoPs) and footprints in all the Teraco environments, our national ring provides unmatched resilience and the ideal platform for applications and services that are core to your business. Our international network runs over multiple cable systems and terminates in 2 separate PoPs in London.
Fibre is the global standard of reliable connectivity. Vox Telecom takes this a step further with the implementation of comprehensive SLAs, with options that scale all the way up to a 100% uptime guarantee. Fibre route diversity and wireless redundant options are available on selected packages, thus providing two independent connectivity routes. This ensures that you stay connected in the rare instance of a fibre line fault.
Fibre’s inherent scalability and reliability means it can be used to converge your business voice, video and data needs onto a single network, guaranteeing you better Quality of Service (QoS) for each application, and significant savings, without sacrificing service performance or quality. Vox Telecom Fibre provides the best possible platform for the increased adoption of cloud-based services.
Customisable and scalable
Whether you are a mid-size organisation requiring an all-in-one voice and broadband data bundle or a larger multi-site corporate needing a bespoke solution, our Business Class Fibre solutions allow for custom and seamless scalability for all your application requirements.
Fast and flexible
Vox Telecom's Fibre high-availability, low-latency network delivers future-proof capacity for all your dedicated or broadband application requirements. Not only is it fast, but also flexible, as bandwidth can be quickly upgraded when needed. We install a 1Gbps port and offer capacity ranging from 10Mbps to 10Gbps.
- 24/7/365 Support and Monitoring – we ensure consistency of service and pro-active intervention when necessary
- Accountability - all fibre services are deployed on infrastructure owned and managed by Vox Telecom
- Adaptable & Scalable - our solutions are tailored to adapt and grow with your requirements
- Affordable Convergence - consolidate voice, video and data services across a single, Quality of Service (QoS) enabled network, guaranteeing significant savings without sacrificing service performance or quality
- Enabler for Cloud Services – Vox Telecom Fibre offers the ideal platform to move applications and services to the cloud, giving you the right connection for reliable and high-quality access to these services
- Extensive Coverage – the Vox Telecom fibre footprint is available in Johannesburg, Cape Town, East London, Port Elizabeth, and Durban. Our aggressive rollout strategy ensures continued expansion
- Focus on Customer Service – our customers are assigned designated account managers to work with you and understand your unique business needs
- Guaranteed Service Levels - unmatched reliability backed by optional SLAs guaranteeing up to 100% uptime. Dual route and custom redundant builds are also available
- National & International Network – with over 13 national and 2 international PoPs, our next-generation resilient network provides you with the peace of mind that our backbone has been built and maintained to deal with any eventuality, and offer you an ideal platform for the applications and services core to your business
The Vox Telecom Fibre network is available in all major cities throughout South Africa, and is expanding rapidly. Our current reach includes Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London and Bloemfontein. This, together with the 200 plus individual pre-fibred precincts, areas and business districts where we already have fibre connected into the buildings, positions us as one of the largest fibre operators in South Africa.
Our fibre network is supported by an established, superior national and international backbone with full redundancy, resulting in a world class fibre network that offers you the best experience on the market and complete peace of mind.
Our fibre network diagram
- Vox Telecom’s extensive activities in internet service provision give you the flexibility to choose from numerous dedicated and broadband symmetric fibre solutions with contention ratios to suit your needs
- Fibre deployments benefit from a Gigabit-capable endpoint, allowing you to start small and scale your service up as necessary
- Single and dual fibre options are available; and
- Vox Telecom provisions the infrastructure, bandwidth and connectivity plus the converged services residing above those elements, thereby providing a single point of contact for all your business connectivity needs
With effective lead times and turnarounds, our service has been built to match the exact needs of today’s fast-paced market. It’s no wonder we are the provider of choice for businesses ranging from SMEs to corporates.
Vox Telecom Fibre offers more than just an Internet connection. With the ability to manage multiple services on a single gigabit fibre connection, Vox Telecom Fibre opens the door to a new generation of connectivity, unrivalled convergence capability and collaboration.
We give your business access to a comprehensive network convergence solution that allows for optimised and efficient coexistence of voice, video, data and other IP-based services over a single network. This impacts directly on your business efficiencies and bottom line, by increasing productivity and providing cost-savings through the consolidation of your telecommunication spend.
Vox Telecom Fibre, with its unmatched reliability and flexibility, effortlessly enables and provides the perfect platform for the convergence of data, voice, video and IP-based products and services.
Ideal for businesses requiring high-capacity and availability, Vox Telecom Fibre is provided as a dedicated, single gigabit fibre connection, allowing you to start with the basics and scale up as your business grows.
Based on your exact requirements, we apportion the available capacity using separate, secure virtual circuits for your voice, video and data applications. This provides your business with a future-proof converged solution, resulting in significant reduction in your infrastructure costs.
Consolidating services across one connection results in a flatter and easier-to-manage network.
Vox Telecom Fibre offers a broad spectrum of customisable solutions to suit any size business - from a sole proprietor to an SMME, or a large enterprise business.
Our Business Class Fibre Broadband Bundles are designed to give you the best value for money. By combining high-speed fibre connectivity and uncapped IP telephony, we can guarantee increased productivity and a significant reduction in overall communication costs for your business.
With our Business Class Fibre Dedicated Services we provide the building blocks to tailor a solution to your exact requirements. Catering for everything from simple, dedicated 1:1 services directly into the cloud environment to inter-branch connectivity between multiple locations with assured service for video and data.