- Secure network access infrastructure that supports BYOD
- Fully managed Wi-Fi suite for businesses (with comprehensive SLAs)
- Simple, rapid deployment with centralised control
- Complete network security (including Wi-Fi hotspot separation)
- Auto-provisioning of multiple devices
- Extensive number of concurrent connections
- Comprehensive frequency planning based on building structures
- Experienced consulting to ensure best practice implementation
- Inclusive monitoring and reporting
Vox Aura, from Vox Telecom, is a fully managed corporate Wi-Fi solution for businesses looking to modernise their network access security infrastructure. Built on Aruba technology, one of the world’s leading Wi-Fi tech companies, Vox Aura offers state-of-the-art wireless security, and accommodates enterprise-wide mobility and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) initiatives.
Vox Aura provides a centralised environment in which to roll out multiple Wi-Fi Access Points (APs). With simple, rapid deployment, a fully managed scoping and implementation process, and centralised control of your Wi-Fi infrastructure, Vox Aura brings total control to your wireless environment.
By enabling employee, contractor and visitor mobile device usage on your network, bandwidth costs jump up as the number of devices increase. On top of that, security threats, application control and data leak protection suddenly becomes a vital part of your network management.
Vox Aura offers a host of enterprise-grade features to counteract these demands, including business application identification, usage control and management from a single portal. Coupled with auto-provisioning, a comprehensive frequency plan prior to rollout and real-time monitoring, Vox Aura is a perfect extension of your network.
- Network Access Management
- Application Management
- Device Management
- Visitor Management
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Managed Services
- Device Health